7.04.2014

My July 2014, Hello Summer school pediatric in Groningen University!

Assalamualaikum wr.wb! Hallo, I've never wrote for a long time and here now I come back! just for you know hehe.
okay let's started, On this July, I've a very very great experience, I spent this summertime in Groningen, Netherland! (and also spent my Ramadhan time here...)


Day 1
16th hours on the plane is veryvery uncomfortable, just sit sleep and eat. but this is the 1st time I doing "sahur" on the plane, wohooo :D and lucky me, I got the sit number at the right place, beside the window,and it less my 'boring time'. This is what I captured when we were ready for landing in Amsterdam. I use the plan that directly going to Amst, so we don't have to transit in Doha.
Hello Amsterdam, it's 9:40 ! thank god this boring time was over hehe

Finally we arrived at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport!
after we got our baggage, we put my mommy's bag on the locker so she don't have to bring it to groningen. oh yeah and they are my aunt, Tante Saartje and Tante Wati. They lived in Rotterdam, and my mom will stay there until my summer school finish. oh ya, talking about Pemilu,in Netherland they started faster, on 5th July Indonesian people can choose number 1 or 2 in Den haag, at the KBRI. but for people like us, who just stay here for 3 weeks, we must log in to the website so we can choose too. but I can't choose at the time, cause my summerschoolplace is far from den haag and no free time at the date, urgh the 1st time I choose for president but I can't do that ehhe never mind lah ya:') maybe next 5 years I have the chance.







so here we are, using the train. the train is different from the Singapore's train or Hongkong's train, from the sit position, the architecture, and this train is not just in the under of earth, so we never get boring cause we can look at the landscape from the big window! :D












 It's 14:44 and we already at Groningen~ yuhuuuuu! I've picked up by Robert and Sahar, and ready going to the student house.
 this is my room, and I love it cause it near to the bathroom and has a internet usb cable that wrking really fast! there's no AC, but I still freeze even it's summer, and when I look at my phone the local temperature is 12C, okay it's summer? T___T

this is the kitchen, today we're gonna have a InternationalCooking Event and I really excited.

because I come late because my visa's problem, so I meet my friend at the supermarket to buy the ingridients for this ICE.

  in groningen, there's a canal, even not so many like the Amsterdam, but I love this view.

 This is my friend from Greeze, Yunani. her name is Ana.
 This is what I cooked, a chicken, can you guess what kind of food that I want to make? hehe

 Hello here we are, beside me is Tristiani Utari, my friend in the same group from Indonesia too, she's from Ahmad Yani University in Bandung. And 4 beautiful ladies beside me are from America and Canada, hello guys :D
It's time to presentate our food, yesterday the group A has been cooked, so today is ours. can you see all of this delicious food? nyumy nyumy:*

After we have our dinner, it's time to go bed. I feel so tired.....but wait, when I look at the window, I was supprised!
it's 10:30 on the night and still bright outside! what a long summertime... hehe :D


1 komentar:

  1. Really nice to see a post from my 'silent dashboard'. Keep writing As :D i'm excited to see your next activity on Netherland.

    BalasHapus